The ideal candidate is passionate about social media and customer success. You understand what makes customers happy. You are an experienced consultant who is passionate about customer interactions and committed to driving service adoption, providing strategic guidance and inspiring customer loyalty.
What you’ll be doing:
- Consulting with our customers on a day to day basis. Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and customer engagements.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers in your assigned vertical (industry) and answers any and all questions while making sure they have the best experience possible.
- Develops a high level of knowledge and understanding of social media and your assigned vertical by keeping up with industry news, and trends as it pertains to this industry.
- Engage with customers and provide recommendations for performance improvements with their social media content.
- Collaborates with Customer Success and digital content creators as well as growth marketing by providing knowledge of adoption, satisfaction and content feedback.
- Analyzing data/metrics/industry trends, and following the most up to date social media trends for the vertical you are responsible for.
- Advocate service features to all levels within the organization as feedback matters for our service offerings.
- Assist the web strategy team on any new initiatives, improvements, and feedback.
- Utilize your customer feedback to assist Customer Support with knowledge for our ever growing Help Center to better serve our customers.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of customer consulting experience – managing direct relationships with customers
- Social media expertise is essential for this role.
- A degree in business would be preferred but not required.
- You must understand social media channels to effectively do your job. Facebook and Instagram are a must.
- Experience consulting with customers regarding their business strategies and asserting guidance based off your social media expertise
- Demonstrated ability to use a solutions oriented approach toward navigating complex ideas, challenges, or workflows
- Proven success in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of CRM software such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of other social media tools such as: Later, HooteSuite, Buffer, Facebook Creative studio among others
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new technologies