In this role you can expect to be challenged and learn every day as you dig in and problem solve with customers by listening deeply, actively teaching and educating. You will explore growth opportunities and be expected to provide the most amazing customer experience ever. Honestly, if you like helping people, and you want to feel supported in your work –– this is the opportunity for you.
What you’ll do:
- Educate on Web Apeel’s product, brand, culture, to our customers through our communication channels including phone, email, 1:1 inquiries, live-chat, etc.
- Collaborate with our teams and answer customers inquiries and requests including but not limited to online order management, cancellations, etc.
- Write daily, weekly, monthly communication recaps and send reports to the Digital Operations Lead
- Update our help center by analyzing customer feedback, chats, emails, etc on a weekly basis.
- Using your best judgement to bring forward any feedback that helps our service be even better.
- Keep a broad knowledge base of social media, brand campaigns, our services, and related information to assist with all related inquiries.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 years or more in a customer experience role.
- You are passionate about creating great customer experiences.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Business /professional communication skills are a must – as our service is provided to management professionals, healthcare professionals amongst others.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Amazing organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Can-do team attitude.