We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our Growth Marketing Team. This role will have a direct impact on Web Apeel’s Retention and Acquisition marketing efforts. This role will work on the email production workload by building, testing, and sending all our email newsletters, product announcements, and subscriber automation emails.
Our Email Marketing Specialist should thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, as this role will work daily with our Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, and Customer Success teams. The right candidate for this role thrives in an entrepreneurial, creative environment and can meet fluctuating deadlines as part of our business goals. Each day will never be the same!
What you’ll do:
- Build, QA, and schedule all weekly newsletters, product announcements.
- Ensure that emails render and function correctly within a variety of browsers and devices.
- Monitor email performance.
- Develop and execute A/B tests.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Content Marketing teams to ensure the quality and consistency of our end-to-end user journey.
- Maintain best practice on email compliance (CAN-SPAM, CASL, & GDPR).
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years or more experience in an email marketing / campaign management role.
- MailChimp, Sengrid and HubSpot experience
- Proficient in HTML & CSS and mobile/responsive email design and development including in a WordPress environment
- Constantly staying on top of email best practices
- 3+ years experience in list generation, data analytics, email deployment, and campaign management, testing, and reporting
- Super attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well-built and well-tested
- Strong analytical skills, a data-driven approach, and vast knowledge of email best practices
- Exceptional understanding of GDPR, CAN-SPAM and other privacy laws.