Our Growth Marketing Specialist helps to identify new and emerging markets for Web Apeel to provide content to. Our goal is to facilitate as many people and industries as possible and enable them to take control of their social media engagement. We pride ourselves on amazing content and make sure to take the time to ensure that when we bring new industries on they are ready to roll from day one without any issues. We make sure to focus on the many strategies in order to increase activation and adoption for our users.
At Web Apeel our want to help our customers achieve their social media marketing goals through the use of our product, and experience value in the content we provide. As the growth marketing speciality you will be a champion of retention and work towards reducing churn.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create a cohesive user journey via multiple touch points including emails, in-app messages, content creation, in order to help users see value in Web Apeel’s paid plans.
- Deeply understand both the audience and experience of potential new customers
- Produce in-depth segmentation and targeting, based on user data such as product usage, activity, behavior, intent, etc.
- Measure, monitor, and report on the performance and impact of tactics, continuously analyzing and developing optimizations for our web, content and analytics teams.
- Create feedback to address retention especially at the heart of the paid content we offer.
- Collaborate with email marketing specialists, paid advertising, and content teams to understand what users want.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years relevant experience in product marketing, lifecycle marketing, or growth marketing.
- Experience with customer automation
- Proficient in developing complex segmentation based on user data and behavior
- Strong analytics knowledge and how to measure results.
- You are obsessed with making optimizations to take your work to the next level.
- You’re passionate about customer’s and social media to develop the ultimate customer journey.
- Must have superior knowledge of social media strategies, channels and understand emerging changes.
- Total can-do attitude with the ability to have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A mindset of being open to ideas, feedback and just getting sh*t done.