We are looking for a highly capable IOS developer to join our Web Apeel team! We’re looking for an iOS Developer who will assume a proactive role in the overall design, development, and release of our iOS and Android app. You will be responsible to help define requirements of UI and to deploy and oversee the app.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, architect, and build our iOS /Android app with a modern and rich UI that matches our content dashboard.
- Work closely with web and product teams to transform requirements and mockups to product features.
- Collaborate with our outside vendors and ensure the in-app purchases are running smoothly.
- Collaborate with and work along side our leadership team to establish best practices for the overall app and company strategy.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture and coding practice discussions for new features and the overall app on an on-going basis.
- Identify new mobile technologies, trends, opportunities and how they might relate to improving our products and business.
- Maintain the highest level of product reliability, code quality, by testing and Q/A and integration tests.
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years experience developing native apps on iOS and Android
• Passionate about programming and software development.
• Highly skilled at Swift.
• Good knowledge of iOS APIs, design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with modern iOS frameworks
• Contributed to and/or published several apps in the App Store.
• Experience working with and/or designing REST APIs.
• Experience collaborating with product stakeholders (QA, Product Managers, Ux/UI Designers, etc.).
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Agile development is an asset.
• Leadership and ability to positively influence others are an asset.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.