We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who loves building products that will be used by businesses every day. You will be involved in the entire product cycle – working with design, development, customer experience, and marketing teams to design, build, and launch new products, features, and improvements.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-teams to develop the strategy for new features, industries and content.
- Research and analyze content and industry needs of customers.
- Refine our positioning of product by working directly with the web strategy, marketing, and senior leadership teams.
- Work to ensure all deadlines are met of go-live dates including: email campaigns, in-app features/campaigns, landing pages, and all advertising.
- Develop competitive and market intelligence on what categories Web Apeel should serve.
- Keep up to date with industry needs and threats by present this modelling on a monthly and quarterly basis to all teams.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Content Marketing teams to ensure the quality and consistency of our end-to-end user journey.
- Develop and refine any future features, content and category needs by constantly staying up to date within the industry and the needs of our customers and prospective ones.
- Collaborate with web strategy, customer success and continually add information into our help center on any new product, features, etc.
- Lead product marketing for app (iOS and Android) based signups and features, while collaborating with web teams on design features and UX/UI.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years or more experience in product marketing
- BA/BS/BCom Degree (Business / Marketing)
- Experience in competitive market analysis and antics
- Experience with product design, growth and content
- MailChimp, Sendgrid and HubSpot experience an asset
- Super attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well-built and well-tested
- Strong analytical skills, a data-driven approach
- Vast knowledge of social media and best practices
- Comfortable with project management
- Data driven approach to projects
- Understanding of UX/UI