We’re looking for an exceptional, experienced Website Strategy Manager to lead our Web Growth Team.
As the Sr. Manager, Website Strategy, you will own the vision for Web Apeel’s websites, integrate a testing strategy and oversee the day to day operations. You will also be responsible for its overall performance from both an optimization and tracking standpoint.
This role will be a part of a cross-functional team aimed at optimizing performance for customers. Web Apeel’s revenue is entirely web based; as the Sr. Web Strategy Manager you will be a key member in improving the experience all our current and potential customers.
What you’ll do
- Establish the vision, strategy and roadmap for our core website (webapeel.com) and our core subscription area for our customer dashboard
- Lead the growth and development of Web Apeel’s website to ensure a seamless experience for customers
- Project manage and oversee day to day operations of the web team
- Lead and project manage roadmaps for both the website, dashboard and support the apps team
- Manage and prioritize requests from internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Partners, Content Marketing, and more)
- Own the A/B testing strategy and experimentation roadmap for all of Web Apeel’s web properties
- Implement a robust conversation rate optimization and testing program to further drive growth and performance
- Monitor web hosting needs and potential new deployment requirements
- Optimize site navigation to ensure a high-quality experience for all web traffic
- Support the SEO strategy for Web Apeel’s website and blog
- Collaborate with the paid acquisition team to build and optimize landing pages to help improve conversion rates
- Identify new tools to improve conversion rates while maintaining a strong user experience
- Continually test for user experience on both the mobile version, desktop and our iOs and Android app
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years experience in a growth/performance web strategy role and understanding mobile trends
- 6+ years WordPress experience
- Proven program management skills
- Experience and understanding of SEO (SEM Rush would be an asset).
- Knowledge of web tracking and attribution
- Proven expertise in UI/UX Design and A/B testing
- In-depth experience with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console
- Experience with Heat mapping software
- Nice to haves: Excel, GSuite, Trello, HubSpot, Sendgrid and Optimize Monster