Whether you want to boost your blog profile or enhance your brand on social media, there are many tools that can help make life a lot easier. Streamlining all your online content makes it simpler to keep track of your posts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and any other platforms. What if we told you there’s a tool that can do this for you?
Linktree – found at linktree.com – is a great app that is growing in popularity with influencers and online businesses. Superbly integrated with Instagram and other popular social media platforms, it allows you to create one link that effortlessly connects your audience to all your content. Easy to set up and use, (available as a free version or in a variety of packages with added features) Linktree will help you free up time you use scheduling individual posts.
We’ve put together a review of the Linktree app that includes all you need to know, how much it will cost and how you will benefit from it.
More About Linktree
The basic premise of Linktree is that it allows you to create a simple bio link that will send readers to your content. This simplicity is useful for publishers, influencers, bloggers, brands and anyone who wants to push content on all the popular social media platforms but needs to save time doing so. The basic free package offers you the following features:
- Use the Linktree editor to drag and drop your posts into the link bio from all your social media platforms
- Linktree comes with an analytics package, this allows you to see which areas of your content are performing and keep track of your traffic
- You can customize the appearance of your Linktree page to reflect your brand or to your personal taste
- Use the powerful re-marketing ability to collect email subscribers and utilize third party analytics.
- You can allow users to purchase via LinkTree through support me links.
For most users, the ability to drag your content to one point of access will be the most attractive feature. The following are all included in the ‘Forever Free’ version of Linktree:
- Unlimited links for life
- Total views in analytics
- Total clicks in analytics
- Choice of pre-designed themes
- Full support from Linktree team
- Warnings for sensitive content
The free package is a simple to download and acts as a valuable tool whichever your level of involvement. It is used by many individual users, by entrepreneurs and by smaller businesses. Should you want a more comprehensive version, you might wish to look at the ‘Pro’ version. Let’s look at the extras you get if this is your choice.
What You Get with the Pro Linktree
There are many reasons why you may want to consider the Pro version of Linktree over the free version. The main one being it is only $6 per month to get the full package. When you look at the extra features, listed below, you’ll see why we believe it’s worth the money. The following are features to do with links:
- Leap links allow you to bypass the Linktree link after a given time
- Link scheduling means you can schedule your links to go live at whatever time you wish
- Priority links allows you to specify certain links to draw attention to
- You can embed YouTube links to your Linktree
- Thumbnails may be added to each link with Linktree
- Email and SMS sign-up links can be added
The above link features make Linktree a valuable tool for driving traffic to your content. The following analytics functions are available in addition to the basic totals you can access with the free version:
- Daily and a weekly views and links information is available
- Click through rate is analysed for you
- Location of views and clicks is available
These are the main factors that those using Linktree for marketing and promotion will be interested in. but here are some more features that might interest you. The interface with the full version means your posts are fully customizable in terms of images and colours. You can also choose from a range of premium themes, change the button options and much more.
You can also set your Linktree to work with Facebook, Mailchimp, Google Sheets, Amazon Influencer Program, YouTube, Unsplash as well as Instagram and other social media platforms. You also get full customer support including real-time chat. You can add custom terms and conditions to your Linktree posts.
Overall, Linktree is the most comprehensive and complete social media integration tool you can find right now. With such a reasonable monthly fee, we can’t see why you would not choose it over the free version.
What we Really Think of Linktree
Being able to streamline all of your content into one bio link is great value. Whether you are a business user, a marketeer or publisher, or want your blog to get more exposure, there are many clear benefits to using Linktree for the purpose. It is simple to set up and use. It is very user-friendly once you get started, and the customization options (which include removing the Linktree logo with the full version) ensure that your posts are not seen as generic but are more individually presented.
The analytics provided with the full version will give users a clear indication of their performance in the important areas of link building and click-through rate. With full customer support Linktree is certainly a tool that any online business owner or promoter will want to take a closer look at. Our final word is that we like it, it does the job well and is easy to use. And the monthly rate is very affordable.